Add Tender Key to your POS:
Posted on 4/24/2020
We follow your current cash handling procedures:
- You can add a "non-cash" tender key to any POS.
- Some people call this a house account or city ledger.
- When you validate and mark a gift card as used on the redemption app, you will tender that dollar amount of your POS
- This allows you to track your gift card redemptions just like any other credit card or cash transaction.
So when a guest wants to pay with a gift card you:
- Ask the guest for their gift card code
- Verify gift card value and mark as used on the redemption app
- Then tender that dollar amount to the Gift Card (ItsOnMe) tender key on your POS